Tuesday 15 March 2016

Day 2 - 14th March 2016

Another busy day, this time making craft items for my daughter's school fair. Her grade is running the plant stall, which has effectively meant that 4 or 5 of the mums (including myself) have pulled the whole thing together over the past month or so. All looking good now though, but roll on Sunday (day after the fair!)...


Again, I haven't quite made the calorie target, but as of almost 8.00pm, I'm less than 100cals over, so better than yesterday. My downfall was the delicious coconut loaf my friend Clare (a fellow school mum) made in her new thermomix. I had one slice - can't find the exact recipe on CalorieKing, but the nearest thing was 442 calories per slice!!! With any luck, Clare's cake contained less than that, which would bring me closer to or within target.


Feeling pretty good. I suspect it may be the drop in sugar intake, which probably means I'm in for a crash later in the week. Still not drinking anything like enough water, but one step at a time... (and no soft drinks as an alternative, so that's a positive).


Here's a photo and link to the recipe for that coconut cake (it seriously was delicious!)







No comments:

Post a Comment