Wednesday 30 March 2016

Disappointed with myself ... time to set a new mini-goal!

So, as predicted, I did register a small gain at this morning's weigh-in. Only 800g, which is not too dire, considering the amount of chocolate and "treat meals" I've indulged in over Easter...
That said, I could kick myself, because if I'd kept my eye on the longer term project, I might have lost again, or at worse maintained, this week. Now there's almost a kilogram that I've got to lose again, for the second time in a month! I'm looking at the tubs of margarine in the fridge (the BBQ King's, not mine!) and thinking that 800g is actually quite a lot.
The one on the left is full, obviously.
So, time to refocus, and set a new mini-goal (12 weeks can seem a long time away!)...
My interim goal is to go sub-100kg by my birthday on 3 May, which is just under 5 weeks away. I think it's achievable, provided I:
  • stick to my 1200 calorie nutrition plan;
  • drink between 2 and 3 litres of water each day; and
  • keep all chocolate and other temptations out of the house!
I'm committed to achieving this - wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well done for the mini targets, I always find them to be the way to go. Baby steps!! Lxx

    ReplyDelete